For the protection of our patients and employees, face masks, screening, and visitor restrictions remain in place at all Tennessee Oncology clinic and imaging locations, regardless of state and local guidelines.
At some locations, to assure appropriate social distancing, patients may also be asked to wait in their vehicles until they can be seen.
Face Masks are required to enter:
- Your face mask must completely cover your entire nose and mouth at all times.
- Please bring a mask with you. Masks with exhalation valves are not permitted. They protect you from others but not others from you.
- Please be respectful of those around you. Use straws if drinking liquids and keep snacks small so masks don’t have to be fully removed.
- Patients may bring one adult (at least 16 years old) visitor with them into the exam room during the provider visit.
- Visitors who arrive without a face mask may be asked to return to their vehicle
- Visitors are asked to not enter lab or treatment areas and should plan to wait outside of the clinic or imaging center while patients receive treatments or complete testing/scans.
- All employees, patients and visitors must complete COVID-19 risk screening and have their temperature checked. Each will receive a “I was screened” sticker once done. Please be polite to our staff, allowing them to ask the questions before you respond.
- Call us before your appointment if in the last 14 days, you have been tested for Coronavirus, been directly exposed to someone with a confirmed case, or to someone being tested for Coronavirus.
- Call us before your appointment, if in the last 14 days you have a new onset of fever(s), cough/shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache or loss of taste and smell
Telemedicine visits are available:
- We encourage you to ask if a telemedicine visit is appropriate for you.
- You will be asked to confirm your telemedicine appointment just as you would an in-person visit.
Thank you for helping us keep our communities safe and taking steps to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus.